Want To Outrank Your Competitors with a Free Content Audit?
Get visibility on exactly where you’re positioned online, and reveal the untapped opportunities you have to leverage and grow your firm online.
Spoiler Alert: It’s a jaw-dropping, lightbulb-lighting, forehead-smacking experience you only see in cartoons
Our experienced team works closely with you to identify where you are now and reveal your next steps for online success.
Uncover the blind spots that are paralyzing your marketing efforts.
Meet with our head of strategy and We Do Web Content’s president, Alexander Valencia.
You know you need to boost traffic, generate more leads, and accelerate business growth by driving more conversions and engagement across your entire marketing funnel. But how?
Here’s what you can expect from your content audit:
Here's what you'll leave the call with:
- ·Full x-ray view of your online presence. Know where you stand including strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- ·A content marketing strategy backed by competitor and keyword research, ensuring you have the foundation for a successful, long-term lead-generation machine.
- ·Strategy and recommendations. Receive a clear roadmap of next steps to get a content marketing strategy in place.
- ·Timelines and expectations. We’ll tell you how long it’ll take before you begin to see results and how fast you need to produce your website’s content.
- ·Meet the team and feel the synergy. We’ll become an integral part of your marketing team, so it's a good opportunity to see how we work together and plan to build your success.
- ·And ultimately, you'll learn how our team does the content marketing heavy-lifting for you, so you can focus on winning new cases.
This big picture, free content audit is for you if:
- You’re unsure what marketing initiatives are working and what channels are bringing the best results.
- You can’t remove yourself from the day-to-day marketing minutiae that eats away at your time.
- You have limited bandwidth to be strategic and creative in running your firm.
- You’re spending less time with your family because of work demands.
- You can’t consider adding another task to your plate that you have to supervise
- You have a clear and reliable online marketing asset that delivers the right clients time and time again.
- Your marketing is being handled by a team you can trust using a proven process.
- You have time to focus on big picture strategy and expansion activities.
- You have more energy to spend on your family and can be fully present with them.
- You have a great relationship with your experienced and innovative content marketing team.
It’s time to stop stretching yourself so thin and worrying about creating a reliable inflow of leads to grow your law firm.
You’re one click away from turning the game around for real… Tap into a deep and wide pool of support and experience that can begin to build your business today.
Using SEO- specific tools, we analyze a variety of benchmarks to uncover the areas that’ll bring the best results — in the shortest amount of time — and those that need improvement.
Simply book a call with our experts. We’ll give you a personalized walk-through of the steps that can improve your website’s visibility and its ability to attract potential clients month after month.
A content audit is the process of analyzing your website’s ability to attract the types of visitors you want as clients. It looks at how your content ranks against your online competitors and seeks to uncover the opportunities you have to steal market share. The result is a strategic plan of attack to turn your weaknesses into strengths with content and SEO.
To complete your website content audit, we use SEO tools to evaluate the landscape of your law firm’s digital footprint.
The areas we evaluate and review with you include:
- Your website’s vitals like how fast it loads and whether there are broken pages or you’re missing information critical to the search engines.
- Your competitors’ online efforts and why they’re effective at attracting visitors to their sites.
- A keyword gap analysis.
- An examination of your website’s traffic as it relates to your organic search ranking positions.
With this data, we'll give you clear direction for improving your search rankings and, ultimately, your website’s lead conversions.
You can learn a lot from a content audit. Mainly, you’ll gain clarity on the areas of your marketing that need your attention to grow your online presence and boost traffic to your website.